As part of the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 (CCPA), the State of California requires that
we inform you of what information we collect about you and the reasons why. Any terms defined in the
CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice. Rest assured that we do not want more
information about you than is necessary in order to provide you with the products you want and the
excellent service you deserve. We do not sell your information and never will.
applies solely to all visitors, users and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or
This Section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights including:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts
or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or different level or
quality of goods or services.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Life’s Abundance, Inc. disclose certain information to you about our
collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm
your verifiable consumer request we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, including two separate
- The categories of personal information sold about you in the preceding 12 months. This list
will be left blank as we do not sell information.
- The categories of personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose
in the preceding 12 months. If we have not disclosed your personal information for a
business purpose in the preceding 12 months the related category will be left blank.
Right to Deletion
You, the consumer, have a right to request that we delete your personal information. However, this
right does not apply where we need to retain personal information in order to do any of the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or
service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our
ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or
prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on
your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in
which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a request to us by either:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your
behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also
make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable request for access or data portability twice within a 12‐month period.
The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about
whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and
responds to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your
identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the
requesters’ identity or authority to make a request.
Personal Information We Collect
Life’s Abundance collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of
being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or
device (“personal information”). In particular, the following chart provides information Life’s Abundance
has collected about its consumers within the last 12 months.
Download table of information we collect PDF
Purpose of Collecting the Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we’ve collected from you in the past 12 months for
one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- Request of information such a price quote or a question about a product or service.
- To process your payment and facilitate delivery.
- Facilitate new orders or process returns.
- To provide support and enhance our websites, products and services.
- To process your request, purchases, transactions and payments and prevent transactional
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us.
- To provide support and to respond to inquiries, including investigating and addressing your
concerns, and monitoring and improving our responses.
- To comply with laws (ex: sales tax collection).
Sources of Information Collected
We have collected the above mentioned information from one or more of the following sources:
- Directly from you (ex: forms you complete or products you purchase)
- Indirectly from you (ex: what pages you visited on our website)
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us (ex: email sent to Customer Care)
- When you interact and communicate with us via social media (ex: direct messages)
Information Disclosed For Business Purposes
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us and may share
your Personal Information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these
functions and provide such service. We also require these third parties to maintain the privacy and
security of the Personal Information they process on our behalf. This includes:
- Shipping providers
- Payment processers
- Your direct sponsor or upline organization, if applicable
- Consumer review provider
- Telephone providers
- Social media or digital advertising providers
- Email service providers
Legal Reasons and Law Enforcement
We may also disclose personal information to comply with legal obligations (such as paying taxes); to
respond to requests from government or other public authorities; to protect the rights, privacy, safety
or property of Life’s Abundance, you or others; and to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit
the damages that we may sustain. These legal obligations and government requests can include laws
and authorities outside your country of residence.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding 12 months, the Company has disclosed the following categories of personal
information for a business purpose:
- Identifiers (ex: contact information)
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (ex: method of
- Commercial information (ex: purchase history)
- Internet or other similar network activity (ex: what pages you visited on our website)
We have disclosed Consumers’ personal information for a business purpose to the past 12 months to
the following categories of third parties:
Selling of Personal Information
Life’s Abundance has not sold information in the last 12 months and will never sell your information.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Life’s Abundance reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When
we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Site and update the
notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes constitutes
your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Life’s Abundance collects
such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Life’s Abundance, Inc.
101 Capital Street
Jupiter Fl, 33458